Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Wizard, a Race, and a Surprise = A Great Weekend!!

This was a marathon weekend, but very great! Started Friday night with dinner at Tito's Italain Grill, then Wizard of OZ at the Coeur d' Alene summer theatre. Guests: Dad, LeAnn, Reggie, Summer and of course me. Dinner was fun, Summer made her own pizza. The play was amazing!!



Picture taken by Miss Summer

Picture of all of us.


Next was the City Scape on Saturday. It was a race to see who could finish the 12 clues before anyone else. We did not come close to winning, but had so much fun. I want to do it again next year. And then I have a feeling we will do better knowing what to except. Here's a few pictures.




On to Sunday which was Erica's surprise birthday party. I've been stressing all week about it, because I was afraid I would be the one to give it away. But I did good. I don't think she was too surprised, but she didn't know who was going to be there, so that surprised her. It was fun. I stayed till dinner. She has a great family, I enjoy hanging out with them.


It was a fun, busy, great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment