Friday, August 19, 2011

MOPS Convention Nashville 2011 - Part 1

I've been home for a couple of weeks now just loving my kiddos and getting Summer's birthday ready. So I'm alittle behind on my posts. MOPS Convention was AMAZING!!! It was 5 days away from the kids, from chores and the every day. What I love about leaving is I know everything will be fine. Darlene (mother-in-law), my mom, and of course Reggie took care of everything. The kids miss me but not enough that I feel bad. It's just a great feeling. Anyway Tuesday evening Erica picked me up so we could stay at her sister's house, our plane felt at 6 am. Trip wasn't bad. We had all of Wednesday evening to check out the Gaylord Hotel. Which is huge and cool. We did the scavenger hunt the hotel was doing. Last year MOPS did one, but not this time. We had fun exploring and earned a cheesy hat pin that lights up. A prize is a prize! Here is a few pictures of that and the hotel. The little yellow guy is Woodstock, the friend Summer gave me. She gives me one every trip I go on.







No comments:

Post a Comment