Monday, December 19, 2011

Play Doh

 The other day I let my boys play with Play Doh. I wasn't sure I wanted to, but we did. We went in the kitchen so it wouldn't get on the carpet. I let them mix the colors, try all the cookies cutters, and just play. This my not sound like much, but it is. When Summer was little I use to be messy with her. I wasn't a very good housekeeper back in those days. We were messy all the time. When I started keeping better house and cleaning up I didn't want to play those "messy" games anymore. I worried about the mess. I wasn't fun anymore. So back to playing with Play Doh, I got messy. The boys had so much fun and I didn't worry about it. I miss that Marya. I'm sure I can play a little messy and keep up with the house. It was fun and my boys helped clean up. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment