3/4 lb sausage, cooked & drained (we used ham)
3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup sliced zucchini
1/2 cup chopped tomato
(we also added green and red pepper)
1 cup grated chedder cheese
2 cups milk
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
2. Tear bread into small pieces and arrange in the dish.
3. Spoon meat over bred.
4. Arrange veggies on top of meat and sprinkle cheese over veggies.
5. Beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and peper in a mixing bowl or blender, until frothy. Pour egg mixture over cheese.
6. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
7. Preheat oven to 350*F, in the morning , and bake 35-40 mintues or until set.
Recipe from Food for Tots
I forgot to take an after baked picture. But the colors are so bright and pretty with all the veggies in there. I made this for MOPS and then again for the family. It turned out yummy. :)