Monday, September 26, 2011

The Boys Next Door

My Dad (handsome gentleman in the picture) and I have been going to The Interplayers for 10 or 11 years now. I'm not even sure how or why we started going, but I'm very happy we did. My Dad and I are close, but it's nice to have this time together. Something that is ours. We always go out to eat before, this time was at Europa, which is our old stand by because it's right by the theater. The play this time was The Boys Next Door. It was fantastic! It's about 4 guys with special needs living in a home, and the guy who takes care of them. It was funny, had great touching moments, with some serious thrown in to make it great. I highly recommended Interplayers. They have art up in their lobby to look at during intermission. My Dad and I critic  them and pretend to know what we are talking about. Always a good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment