Monday, October 31, 2011

A-Z of Me

A. Age:  31 and still young
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Sweeping and vacuuming 
D. Dogs: No dogs maybe someday, but really I'm more of a cat person
E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE!!
F. Favorite color: Purple, but lately I've be liking pink
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5 feet, 7 inches
I. Instruments you play: Sadly none
J. Job title: Homemaker, stay at home mom
K. Kids: Summer 7, Conrad 2, Eugene 2 
L. Live: Liberty Lake, WA (funny it's L for that one)
M. Mother’s name: Theresa
N. Nicknames: Sister (mom), mom, ma ma, bop bop, (my kids) my hubby as too many for me to name. :) 
O. Overnight hospital stays: My appendix out, the birth of my daughter and again with my twins
P. Pet peeves: wet towels on the bed
Q. Quote from a movie:  If the good Lord intended on us to walk He wouldn't have invented roller skates. (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory) 
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Seth, Brandon, Jared I'm the oldest
T. Time you wake up: Anytime between 6:30 and 7
U. Underwear: Yes I wear them. :)
V. Vegetable you hate: Lima beans 
W. What makes you run late: My children.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: 
my teeth, do ultrasounds count
Y. Yummy food that you make: Peanut Butter cookies
Z. Zoo animal: elephant
That was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment