Friday, November 11, 2011

Bras for a Cause

Last night was an event at my mom's work called Bras for a Cause. A girl's night out that supported Susan G. Komen for the Cure. There were bras, food, wine, hair bling. Even though the turn out wasn't as big as expected, I had fun. I found some fun bras that wouldn't fit me normally and wore them outside my clothes. It made people laughed, I love laughing. Kaylie won the raffle, Erica got some hair bling. Plus it was nice to be away from the kids for a few hours. I think they raised a good sum of money too. Girls night out are fun.

Kaylie and I showing off. Note my face: I couldn't stop laughing. :)

Erica getting pink hair bling. It turned out cute.

Lasers burning fat off. Huh... what fat?

Shaunna, Erica, Andrea, Marie

Kaylie, me, Theresa (my mom)

Winner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment