Saturday, November 5, 2011

Banana Bread and other baking fun

Banana Bread
1 cup sugar                                 oven temp: 350*
1/2 cup shorten                           time: 1 hour -1 1/2 hour
2 eggs - beat
cream together
3 mashed bananas
1 tsp vanilla
mix all together
1/2 cup walnuts - chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp soda
1/2 tsp powder
1 3/4 cup flour

I make this when I have bad bananas


And just because I have pictures I thought I would show off other things I've been doing.
I made these for Teen MOPS. Spice (box) cake mix with frosting.

These cookies were made for my church. They threw a big Halloween party and needed cookies and cakes for the cake walk game. Even through we didn't go I wanted to help out. I made the dough and frosting. Summer helped me decorate.


Frosting
1 lb. powered sugar
1 stick butter
3-4 tsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
mix together
I really like this frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment